NEW PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING PROGRAM COMING SOON!
“Fundamentals of Bird Photography and MORE!”
This is a special training program to provide you the knowledge, techniques, and understanding to create better bird (and wildlife) photographs.
You will receive closely assisted instruction to:
* Optimize your equipment settings for the subject and scene
* Use professional techniques to create sharp, well-exposed bird photographs
* Understand your camera’s auto focus and exposure systems
* Improve your photographs in the field by reviewing the images and histograms
* Pre-visualize the bird’s actions and compose for these actions
* Think fast – the birds do
This training program was created to provide you with better training results than you would receive from a seminar, field trip, photo tour, or workshop. The format will be a combination of demonstrations, presentations, and handouts. Then (with instructor assistance), you will practice these techniques, optimize the settings of your equipment, and make notes for later review. This program is designed to benefit all levels of experience from beginner, intermediate, to advanced. And, at the same time, the beginner will not feel overwhelmed and the advanced photographer will not feel slowed down.
When: Date to be announced
Where: Locally in the Atlanta area. Final location to be determined based upon weather.
Time: Approximately 5-6 hours.
What to Bring: Your DSLR & instruction manual, any & all lenses of 200mm or longer focal lengths, tripod
How many attendees: Maximum of 10 (need a minimum of 3)
Contact: Don Saunders